Bio-scaffold engineered device for brown adipose tissue regeneration
Call Identifier: H2020-MSCA-RISE-2014
Grant agreement no.: 645640
This project has received funding from the European Community's Horizon 2020 Programme under grant agreement no. 645640.
Protein-based bio-scaffolds are widely used in regenerative medicine to support cell proliferation and regenetate a target tissue, yet matrigel scaffolding can be considered a valuable alternative for both "in vitro" and "in vivo" tissue engineering approaches. Moreover, the development and i,ple,entation of these phar,aceutical products reauires knowledge on drug develop,ent as well as on clinical trials. To solve this intersectoral problem; the SCAFFY project zill create an effective intersectoral co-operation betzeen academia institutions and SMEs to:
- Ensure a high degree of collaboration between academic and industrial participants through Networking Activities
- Go beyond the current state of the art through Research & Training Activities
- increase intersectoral transfer of knowledge through Workshop Activities
- Ensure high level of innovation capacity through Innovation Activities
- Ensure communication to the scientific community and to the public through Dissemination and Outreach Actvities.